Looking for a Job Can Be a Job in Itself
Whether you have worked with a resume writing service before or this is your first time, we understand the process can be daunting. It can cause nervousness, trepidation, and uncertainty to gather the information to market yourself. We get it.
At Ink & Quill Communications, we guide you through the process, including coaching you on what to consider for your resume, how to ace the job interview, and the tools to use in your job search.
Why Should You Work with a Professional Resume Writer?
You'll be better prepared
Time and again, job seekers tell us that the time we spend together coaching and learning how to find a job is almost more valuable than the resume itself.
You're ready to apply online
Today's employers use applicant tracking systems (ATS) to make resume screening easier. With an optimized resume, your chances of being found increase exponentially.
It's not as expensive as you might think
You may think it's expensive to work with a professional resume writer. But when you consider all that you get, your investment is just a drop in the bucket.
The Ink & Quill Communications Difference
As you are reviewing your options and making a decision on which Phoenix resume writer to choose, remember to look at what you're getting for your investment. At Ink & Quill Communications, there is a huge difference from the discount resume writing firms.
- You work with just one writer throughout the entire process: Amanda Miller.
- Each project starts from scratch; I won't just be editing your existing resume. And I don't use templates.
- There are no worksheets to fill out, and you won't be writing your own resume.
- We put a focus on LinkedIn, so much so that all of our options include optimizing your profile. With the Smart packages, you'll also receive coaching on how to leverage LinkedIn in your job search.
Optimize Your Personal Brand
As a business professional, you need to have a strong LinkedIn presence that articulates your value proposition and shares how you make a difference. Our LinkedIn for Professionals package includes:
- • Up to 1 hour of consultation, during which we’ll cover your goals on LinkedIn, experience, and accomplishments to create a strong professional brand
- • 30-minute Zoom call with training on how to leverage LinkedIn and really make money and connections on the platform (LinkedIn 2.0)
- • Custom LinkedIn about summary, as well as all components of LinkedIn (e.g., experience and education)
- • Completed and optimized LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn Profile for Professionals: $500